Monday 19 February 2018

Further Progress



Since my last post I’ve had a run of success (droughts and monsoons seem to go in cycles…) and I have some new placements to record here.

Lovecraftiana have taken another story from me, Arcanum Miskatonica, for the Walpurgisnacht, 2018 edition. This is a modern day story which sees the shadow of terrible things stir in the ivy cloisters of a certain New England university.

The political anthology After the Orange has accepted my dystopian piece Hellrider, which looks at the horrors of facist America in the decades ahead.

Also on the future political theme, my SF vengeance piece Hunters in the Maze was picked up for the anthology Unrealpolitik, from Jay Henge – my third piece with them.

And finally, my “Middle Stars” piece On the Shoulder of a God placed today with Selene Quarterly, sister publication to Helios Quarterly in which I was featured early last year.

Eight days remain in the month – I wonder if a fifth placement might come along? If so, it would be a new personal best!

Cheers, Mike Adamson

(Header image obtained from a royalty-free site)

No comments:

Post a Comment